Sunday, July 5, 2009

Schedule for recording as of right now

Yes we believe we have a schedule to record. Every Wednesday after the scheduled server maintenance. Exact time has not been chosen. So if we do record Wednesdays the episode should be up by the end Thursday just because it takes a while to edit and upload to blip.tv.

Any questions or concerns just leave a comment. Or if you are just bored. XD

*Edit* Just remembered something. o.o
I emailed everybody that is apart of the forums last time the new episode was live. If I get positive feedback on that I will continue emailing everybody when the episode is up.

One last thing.....have you told anybody about this podcast yet?....NO?!? Why not?! D: We want more listeners and you are just hogging us to yourself?! I must say I'm flattered but share the love, there is enough Jason, Joey, and Caleb to go around. Wow...I made us sound like sluts....ah well just spread the word of Dragonica Insider. ^_^

Happy listening~

No comments:

Post a Comment