Tuesday, December 15, 2009

So here is what happened...

I got on the computer today only to find that all posts here were deleted. I contacted google only to get no response so I took it upon myself to bring everything back....thats took a good 2 hours or so...

Anyways if there is a post that you would like back up here just ask, some posts didn't seem important so I didn't add them. As for all the comments I'm sorry but I can not recover them.

Lets hope this does not happen again.


Somebody better have a good ass email this week to bring up my spirits! >:O


Though good news is I am on winter break till around January 11th!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Jason. Don't worry, just ask Tom for an awesome e-mail again! Though I'm not sure how good it was, it's taking AGES to finish downloading.

    I'll try to work hard on this week's e-mail~

    Cheer up~

    ReplyDelete