Saturday, January 23, 2010

Getting to know your Dragonica Insiders....perhaps a little too well?

Sup, Mizureii here.

As per the title above, after reading Joey's and Jason's reply's to their "Get to know your Dragonica Insiders" post, I have found out many concealing secrets behind what may seem to be innocent answers, to innocent questions.

*************************************************************************

Jason's answers.

2. What’s your typical day?
Wake up -> eat and/or drink something -> go to class if I have class that day -> check up on some of my regular websites -> complain to people that I'm bored -> talk to Joey for a while -> clean self, brush teeth, and sleep

Hmm, we can already see that he must be good friends with Joey....


4. What attracted you the most to Dragonica Online?
The side scrolling action gameplay! I like side scrollers and once I saw videos of Dragonica I fell in love! ♥

Mm hmm, showing symptoms of straying to the ***-side...

9. What Dragonica monster would best describe you and why?
Dr. Farrel: He is awesome and I can't help but check out how he is every so often.

Perhaps Jason is Dr. Farrel's apprentice? And if you've read DGN Dose's old post on the Doctor himself, well, that leaves less to imagination.

11. Describe your most unforgettable Dragonica moment?
There are two! Once I looked in the trade shop and found a shackle of curse for only 50G! The other time I was trying to do a Chaos Hero Decent party, a guy said he had no scroll (when you couldn't buy love warp scrolls) I one to him so he could join. Then soon after he left to do Lavalon. Joey and I thought it would be funny if I asked him for it back, so i did, and he actually gave it back! I thought it was nice and funny! ^_^

OOOOH LOVE WARPS. I wonder who Jason is ******~

5. Favorite Weapon: White Tooth's Double Rifle (ITS A GUN!)

Dood, it's an enlarged ****
*************************************************************************

Conclusion? Jason is most probably **-******. (*'s are for user's viewing pleasure. Please use your imagination to think of what **** means.)

************************************************************************************

Joey's answers.

******************************************************************************

2. What’s your typical day? Wake up -> Go to school -> Die of boredom -> Come back to life -> talk to Jason -> Play dgn -> Sleep. EVERYDAY!
Now, don't I see a pattern forming, people?
5. So what are you working on right now? Getting out of high school and impressing NASA with my in design rocket.
My, my...and what else is in the shape of a rocket? But on the other hand, GO NASA.
7. What message do you have for the Community? Dane loves you.
And plans to raep joo all.
9. What Dragonica monster would best describe you and why? Bahemole the loneliest boss, no one cares about him except for the few players that want to hunt sets and we both live in caves.
Loneeelyyyyy~ On my owwwnnnn~
11. Describe your most unforgettable Dragonica moment? There is a cut scene after the Arca hero quest, out of no where Paris takes of her clothes and has wings. I could not help but be stunned.
Indeed indeed,
3. Favorite Monster: Werewolf
Mm hmm? Now, isn't that another tell-tale sign?
6. Cutest DGN costumes or headgear for you and why? Elf ears, I can hear you.
[capsraepstart] STALKER !@%SG!@^hRGW!#$^3UAhq [capsraepend]
7. (complete the sentence) If I were the most powerful being in Dragonica Online I would… jump around like a spazz muffin.
NO. CUPCAEKS > MUFFINZ.
************************************************************* Mizureii is done. And her finds are once again shocking.

4 comments: