Saturday, January 16, 2010

Know Your Dragonica Insiders

1. What is your IGN name and why?
Lyano, way back when when D&D was the kind and I was its god,(no literally I was GOD)I had a some characters. One went by the name of Lyano, he was not my favorite character but he was the Half-ling thief and only cared about himself. So connecting thief to ninja I named him Lyano.

2. What’s your typical day?

Wake up -> Go to school -> Die of boredom -> Come back to life -> talk to Jason -> Play dgn -> Sleep. EVERYDAY!

3. Why do enjoy playing MMORPGs?
Mmo's have always captivated me as a world where you can express yourself and strive to be better than others.

4. What attracted you the most to Dragonica Online?
Who does not like a Rpg beet 'em up with 2.5d's of animation!

5. So what are you working on right now?
Getting out of high school and impressing NASA with my in design rocket.

6. Do you love doing a podcast about Dragonica? Why?

Dragonica is fun, Pod casting with friends is fun. So what happens when you combine them both. 42.

7. What message do you have for the Community?
Dane loves you.

8. Any other hobbies you have aside from online games? What?
Aside from online gaming I play D&D with my friends, build rockets, and read books.

9. What Dragonica monster would best describe you and why?
Bahemole the loneliest boss, no one cares about him except for the few players that want to hunt sets and we both live in caves.

10. What’s your favorite Dragonica Job and why?
My favorite class unlike Jason is the Ninja, they are fast, agile and you need to work hard to be good at them unlike warmages.

11. Describe your most unforgettable Dragonica moment?
There is a cut scene after the Arca hero quest, out of no where Paris takes of her clothes and has wings. I could not help but be stunned.

FAVORITES

1. Favorite Job: Thief

2. Favorite Skill: Swift Attack

3. Favorite Monster: Werewolf

4. Favorite Dragonica map or area: All the cold dark maps, Cold is fun.

5. Favorite Weapon: All the demonic weapon, black and purple is a totally good combo.

6. Cutest DGN costumes or headgear for you and why? Elf ears, I can hear you.

7. (complete the sentence) If I were the most powerful being in Dragonica Online I would… jump around like a spazz muffin.

8. Song genre you love: Techno is my friend.

9. 3 songs in your mp3 player? Free beat, Yuri the only one for me, Dota

10. Movies you watched recently: Pokemon Arceas blah blah blah, It was on last night and I could not find my remot.

2 comments:

  1. Soooo... sorry but I need help again q_Q. Do you mind posting that img you said you had for lanes for leveling 60+? THQ just kinda ****ed us over with a new server and splitting the 10 channels between the 2 servers... = less CSS spots D:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will edit this post with the picture and I get home.

    ReplyDelete