Monday, March 22, 2010

Arrrrg Life be worth Livin'


Jason is not the only one having a good time, even though he got to dress up in Jedi clothes and get some of the force I got to be a pirate. (who are still inferior to ninjas) Now my life has been mostly encompassed with being sick, more sick, some time where I am less sick but still need rest and am instead outside shooting small plastic BB's at all my friends breaking skin and creating large whelps.

Not only that this past month has been the last month I was able to spend with my good friend Robert ( who never played Dragonica past level 23) He is now in Japan living with all the Japanese people.

Now here is the good news, I still can't sing songs.

Just so you know I am the blond guy (sporting contacts!)

**This picture is actually like 2 years old, I just could not combat Jason's awesome Jedi picture so I decided to post with pirates.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe Joey-sama as a pirate.
    You shouldn't use BB guns on people though!
    ;_;

    ReplyDelete