Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hello Dragonica Insider Fans!

Hey hey! Jason here just giving you an update on things and whats up with the recording schedule. It seems we aren't staying true to the episode per week sooooooooooo this is me saying that recordings will probably happen every other week or every third week.

I actually am starting to have half a life...haha half-life.....anyways there is also not much to report on.

If there is anyone that would like me to do another video appearance to make up for the recording schedule just let me know of an idea for a video and I will see that I get it done in my spare time.

Anyways to give you an inside look on what I did this past weekend......here is a picture:
Appearing from left to right: Jason (Me), Jessica (My sister), Chris (My sister's husband), and Erica (My sister's best friend).

4 comments:

  1. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO JASON!
    Don't stray over to the light side! O_Olll Stay with all your bretheren that don't have lives! Dx

    * sobs in emo corner *

    Was this triggered with me unearthing that old video? =o
    Either way here's my idea:

    I wanna see you do the Caramelldansen >D

    MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha nice one riraki

    I could prolly make a video as well so you guys could actually see me in the flesh >,<

    I'll think about when I'll record, I've got two exchange students coming this weekend so maybe I'll record when I go around with them and my friends hahaha

    Love Danelie~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guess what Jason?!

    I CAN GUEST!!!!!!

    Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
    * jumps up and down in a little spaz dance *
    Dane please support me in making Jason do the Caramelldansen! ^o^

    ReplyDelete